Webinar UK "Employment issues in the new normal: Your questions answered" - 21st April, 11:00-12:00 GMT
La Cámara de Comercio de España en el Reino Unido, organiza el próximo miércoles 21 de abril a las 11.00 (GMT) el Webinar "Employment issues in the new normal: Your questions answered" .
Os proporcionamos toda la información del evento y el enlace para registrarse a continuación:
Puedes inscribirte aquí.
As we start to all see the light at the end of the tunnel as we approach the so-called ‘New Normal’, what are the top employment issues to consider as businesses look ahead to the end of lockdown?
Join us for a topical discussion that we’ll be hosting in collaboration with Cripps Pemberton Greenish, one of the country’s leading legal practices serving corporate, real estate and private clients and member of the Spanish Chamber. Experts from their team will address the following topics:
- Return to normality, concerns about the back to work, ensuring health and safety
- The renegotiation of contracts for remote and hybrid working and its risks
- The furlough leave extension and what happens next
- Can you require your staff to be vaccinated?
- The impact of the Uber decision on your contractors and IR35
After the discussion, you will have the opportunity to ask any questions that you might have to the speakers.
Date: Wednesday 21st April, 11:00-12:00 GMT / 12:00 – 13:00 CET